Spencer Christian School
School Contact: (502) 477-9617 EXT. 200 or email by clicking the email icon below
Spencer Christian School exists as a ministry of Spencer Christian Church to love God, love people, and serve both in Christ.
Spencer Christian School’s purpose is to provide an atmosphere that encourages the spiritual, social, emotional, physical, and intellectual growth and development of the child as a whole. We believe that children learn best by doing.
Our preschool provides play-based classrooms for children ages 3 and 4. To learn more about our preschool program, click here.
SCS offers a complete Kindergarten program in a partial-day format. SCS offers a 1st through 8th grade education in a partial-week format.
- First day of school JrK, K-8 – August 21
- First day for Preschool – September 4
- Fall Break (no school) – October 16-18
- K-8 Parent/Teacher Conferences – November 6
- End of 1st Trimester – November 8
- Preschool Parent/Teacher Conferences – January
- Returning Student Early Registration – January 1-31
- 2019-20 Informational Meeting for Prospective Preschool/Kindergarten Families – January 27 2PM
- Community Registration Opens – February 1
- End of 2nd Trimester – February 14
- Spring Break (no school) – April 2-4
- Teacher Appreciation Week – May 7-9
- Preschool Graduation – May 16 @ 9:30 a.m.
- End of 3rd Trimester – May 16
- Last Day for Students – May 16
- Teacher Conferences – May 22
First day of school for 2018-19 school year – August 21, 2018
- Please join us for our Open House and Informational Meeting for Prospective Preschool and Kindergarten families on the last Sunday of January (see Calendar/Important Dates tab) at 2:00 PM. Following our brief overview meeting, visit our classrooms and meet our staff. Come see the wonderful education opportunities available at Spencer Christian School.
- Prospective 1st-8th grade students are encouraged to contact the school office to set up a private tour and begin the enrollment process.
- Returning student enrollment is January 1-31. Community Registration opens February 1st.
- Please contact Heidi McCarty for more information at (502) 477.9617 ext. 200 or e-mail email@example.com